Competitive Salary, Full Time, Edinburgh based
We’re the world’s most popular craft beer club, curating a delicious selection of beers for our members from a new country each month. Delivered along with our magazine, Ferment, we have helped more than a million people to explore the exciting world of craft beer. Now, we’re branching into wine with Wine52 and launching a disruptive new concept with an ambitious plan for scale.
With a team of over 90, based mainly at our Edinburgh HQ, we are one of the UK’s fastest-growing and most exciting startups.
We’re all passionate about craft alcohol and it’s our mission to build the most exciting drinks clubs for our members. To achieve this, we want to be a great place to work and to build on our inclusive and supportive culture.
About the Job
We’re the world’s most popular craft beer club and have recently launched a wine club that aims to revolutionise the UK wine market. Every month we curate a selection from the best small producers from a new country each month. Delivered along with our magazines, Ferment & Glug, we have helped more than a million people to explore the exciting world of craft beer and wine.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic CRM manager to make their mark and drive acquisition, retention, reactivation and more within a passionate and driven marketing team.
The ideal candidate will be a pro-active and data orientated individual with experience working across CRM owned channels. They will have a strategic mindset, ability to roll up their sleeves and get the job done from end-to-end.
We operate a direct response marketing philosophy, closely measuring the cost of acquiring new members from each marketing campaign, as well as their ultimate lifetime value. The ultimate aim is to sell more great craft beer and wine! This should closely align with your own marketing ethos.
- Be responsible for creating and executing email campaigns for the user lifecycle, including automated comms, promotions, and seasonal campaigns via email and SMS. Working closely with the wider marketing team.
- Develop a deep understanding of our extremely rich database and leverage it to sell more craft beer and wine to our members
- Focus on and improve acquisition, upsell, reactivation, and retention of our members through certain engagement channels, including email and SMS
- Manage end-to-end creation and execution of email campaigns. Includes driving the creative process, collaborating with the design and marketing teams, working with our data team to identify target audience segments, and delivering tailored communications that drive conversions.
- Report on performance using engagement metrics, relevant trends and, most importantly, if the campaign converted! Use these results to inform future decisions.
- Work with key partners to cross-promote special offers for our respective databases, helping drive sales for Beer52 and Wine52
- Optimising templates to render well on all platforms to help drive engagement and sales
- Create engaging email and SMS campaigns, powered by in-house tech, to help increase friend referrals
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent, with a minimum of 3 years experience in CRM.
- Experience of working within a fast-paced environment, and demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritise and meet strict deadlines
- Strategic thinker with excellent organisational, communication and time management skills
- Experience of interpreting data learnings into insightful campaign execution
- Experienced using Sendgrid, Klaviyo or similar
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- Basic technical HTML knowledge
- Data orientated; strong understanding of CAC, LTV, retention and various conversion metrics
- Competitive salary
- City centre office with gym, yoga studio, wine tasting room, staff pub and other great facilities
- 28 days paid holiday per year, paid sick leave, paid bereavement leave, paid pregnancy loss leave, NEST company pension (3% company contribution)
- Complimentary 12-pack monthly Beer52 membership
- Retail discount scheme
How to Apply
Please send your cover letter and CV to HR@beer52.com — we look forward to hearing from you!